To participate in an iOS alpha, you will need to provide me with the UDID for the iOS device. The UDID added to the provisioning profile for the development version of the iOS app. You will receive links to download the latest version of the alpha along with installation instructions.
To find the UDID for your device:
- Start iTunes and go to the homepage for your device
- Click on the serial number for the device. This reveals the UDID
- Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone.
- In the right pane, locate the information about your iPhone, including its name, capacity, software version, serial number, and phone number.
- Reveal the Identifier by clicking on Serial Number:.
- Copy the Identifier to your clipboard by choosing Edit → Copy.